Saturday, August 2, 2014

Who IS this woman???

Scroll to the end of the post for the UPDATE!

Because she is ruling the national advertising campaign market for actresses right now.

Here's one commercial of many that she has appeared in, for varying products/businesses:






Has anybody seen her in anything else?  A television program?  A movie?
Is she an actress?  A comedian?  An opera singer?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THIS WOMAN IS.

My OCD can't take it. 

She tortures me.

If she were in a movie, I could simply search for information about the movie and most likely get my answer, along with a Wikipedia article detailing her hometown, marital status and a general listing of her body of work. 

I don't even need all that.  I just want to know how she is such a boss peddler for everyday household objects.

HOW DID SHE BECOME THE COMMERCIAL QUEEN OF AMERICA?

Thanks.

p.s. - My tiddlywinks tell me she's a comedian. 


[UPDATE!]: Thanks to a friend with super-power OCD and superior search skills (like a mother fucking blue tick hound, this guy), I now know the identity of this superhero commercial woman.  She is unmasked.  She is Amy French.  AND SHE IS EVERYTHING I HOPED SHE WOULD BE.  Including, as my super-sensitive tiddlywinks suspected, a comedian, though she doesn't stress that aspect as much on her website. (She has a website!!) And she actually is, as I described her, a boss - see here.  Allow me just to say this: I love her. You will love her, too. Go love her.

No comments: