Monday, June 4, 2012

Dance again!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen,

Last month when, after a long absence, I reintroduced myself to my blog with my fabulous, booty-shakin' First BloggerDance video, I thought I would use that as a kick-off and keep posting like I did before -  about waitressing, cat turds and other random stuff that happens.  I didn't follow through with that lofty goal, BUT! at least I am back here again now with another BloggerDance for this month of June!  Wooo hoo!  I got fancy with the video editing this time, though I didn't quite get the hang of the music, thus song play is overlapping.  It's not too annoying, but just wanted to let you know so's you weren't think you were going crazy (for that reason at least, there are plenty other reasons you might be goin' nuts.  Who am I to say?) 

Without further ado...


3 comments:

Kerry Rossow said...

I love that so many of us have our pets in the background watching our craziness!

Werdyab Blog said...

Love all the costume changes!

Amber said...

Thanks ya'll! ;-)