Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Things I Love Lately

Diane Sylvan, over at her blog, directed her readers to go to their blogs and list 10 things they love, and I am apparently in the mood to do whatever I am told, so:

10 Things I Love

1) Going for a walk every morning and the associated chilly-weather work-out wear that I have for these walks.

2) The fact that I have been both inspired and disciplined enough to write every day, or nearly every day, for the past couple of months.  I've entered two writing contests!  One was a flash-fiction contest from NPR, the other a fiction contest from the Indiana Review!

3) The fact that I'm working on my next story.

4) NBC's The Office: Ensemble cast performs ridiculous situational humor with sarcasm, irreverance and satire.  Brilliance of Seinfeld, but completely different.  New, fresh, different.  Bold, honest, funny and fun.  Brought to us, like all good things, by the British.  Love it, love it, love it. Why wasn't I watching sooner?

5) My new black lacy push-up bra.

6) Lysol dual action disinfectant wipes.

7) My job. (Really!)

8) My bamboo plant.

9) Sarah Bareilles's new song King of Anything


10) Me, now.

No comments: