Monday, August 2, 2010

Frustration: I *never* have good aim.

I spilt a tray full of drinks on a woman today. And this totally wasn't one of those people I walk around fantasizing about spilling drinks on. I hadn't even gotten a chance to get a good impression of her yet (some are just assholes right off the bat, but others don't show their true colors until the food comes out, or the bill, or etc.)

So anyway, I was humiliated and horrified but also finding it difficult not to laugh in the crazy way that you really want to laugh when you've just spilt drinks all over someone and your life depends on not laughing but you have to laugh.

Ha. Ha.

Also, hives have been rampant lately. I went to Walgreens for some hydrocortisone, but this stuff doesn't come in big, lather-yourself-in-lotion bottles, though that is exactly what I need to do.

Now the television station that shows The Office (favorite tv show) from 11:05 - 11:35 pm so that I can drift off to sleep to the sound of salesman Jim Halpert being incredibly sweet and tortured and secretly in love with receptionist Pam Beesley (it's better than Jane Austen, I swear to goodness) is freaking out so that I can only see the program in brief spurts. I'm looking over the computer screen right now and glaring at it.

Thus, I will briefly direct my attention and energy to creating this:






Scratch, scratch. Itch, itch. I wonder what relief there is. (That's a parody of the old alka seltzer ad for those that didn't get it).

Oh, I'm frustrated. What the hell is wrong with this stupid tv station? Andy is chaffing his nipples and I'm missing it. I love a good nipple chafe.


No comments: