Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling Better

I'm feeling better today physically, thus spirits are lifted.

However, one little complaint: Since I've used the little 25mg tablets to titrate up to 100mg on the Lamictal, Dr. Psychiatrist has prescribed the 100mg tablets for the morning. The little tablets tasted bad - they dissolve instantly on your tongue before you can take a sip of drink. But the 100mg tabs? Oh. my. good. lord.

They taste like what I would imagine a cat's asshole tastes like.

Then again, cats are always licking their assholes, so I figure I can handle it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's so odd! My Lamictal never left any taste in my mouth at all, nor did they dissolve, not at any size. And I used to have to split the pills in half, so the insides were exposed. Strange.